Monday, June 23, 2014

quotes

"Mama I woke up all alone on my marshmallow!"(new bed)

"If bad guys ever take you and tie you to a tree I'd go home! Get papa! Get scissors and India and and I'd cut you free and cut off their heads!!!"

"Did you know mama, a hippo could swallow a shovel, a boat and a human-?All of it!"

Lu calls her bikini top her "boobie bra" also all of my bras too and any we happen to walk by in stores

We watched the parent trap and Lucy got so excited when there was a dance at the camp, she said,"It's like when India danced with a boy!" (at the cinco de mayo performance)

"Papa, are those marrying shoes?" when he put on black dress shoes

"Why do people need chins? And tongues? And eyelashes?"

"Mama, are there spiders inside my pants? No? Oh good."

Ghostes
Ridicaleeous

"I sneezed and farted at the same time!!" so loud on the plane with headphones on

after India explained the importance of chewing gum and yawning so your ears will not pop on planes, "Mama, do you think my ears will pop off?"

while watching the Sandlot for the first time Lu stood up on the couch and shouted," I need to learn how to catch a ball!!!"

crying during the especially sad part in Stuart Little Lu turned her tear streaked face to me and said,"why would you show me this movie?"

"Mama, mama. Look at my face, I was born with this sad face" I think she might have caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror when she wasn't looking for it or smiling and she was really surprised at how serious her face looked and kept telling me to look and then relaxing her face so I could see what she meant. Too funny.

"India, I love you more than chocolate. And beans"

"Does that sign say boobie bra poopie pants?"

Lu,"Do people put whipped cream on pancakes?"
Me,"only grandpa rich"

Lucy listed everything she could possibly need for her halloween costume (a witch, a bad one) and then told me that she will NOT need a dust pan because witches don't SWEEP with their brooms they FLY on them. And then asked if I could please get the flying kind for her costume-?

"I'm so happy because you're here" home from work

"Do you know how to make a warm ba?" to Julia

"Do you live with Kasey?" to Julia

"Mama its so hot. Lets go back to San Francisco. Lets go live where its snowing"

"I don't like omelets" (almonds)

"Um, theres something wrong with my panties" (backwards)

"Mama, I wish you were my sister and my baby"

I listened to Luc talking to Sach who was trying to help her fall asleep by cuddling her..." Papa please don't eat cow brain EVER again that freaked me out. Papa could poop kill you if you eat poop? Papa does that fan look like it has two arms and two legs? I think all the baths I had were enough. And all the bed."

"Mama I need a hat except panties" confusing and and except

"Oooooh I'm so comfy and cozy now!" (ice cold Luc getting into our bed at 5am

"Mama, you like my butt but you don't like butt jokes??"

"You're my favorite mommy. You're a diamond drop"

""I wish Tobi was here. But you're here"pats Julia's hand

Me-"Lucia! Get that horse out of your bed and GO TO SLEEP!"

Sach,"this is reggae music"to the girls

"You're a star. You'relike an ocean wave. You're so kind. You're a sparkle. You're a bow. A sparkle princess. You're a shooting diamond. You're a wave. You're a beautifulish." I said, "oh, thank you. Now close your eyes & sleep" after each one.

"mama, isn't my sister just adorable?" after India fell asleep

Me driving,"jesus CHRIST" at another driver.
Lucia,"Huh. Cheeses Christ."
Me,"sorry Lu, don't say that,ok?"
Lu,"why can't I say cheeses?"

"Papa, papa. Will you promise not to eat crab EVER again?'





No comments:

Post a Comment